I enjoy helping people successfully buy or sell their home, and the relationships that are developed along the way. I graduated from Washington State University with my Bachelor’s degree and later earned my Masters. Before starting my real estate career, I taught school and I also danced and taught ballet. I still enjoy working with kids and I am thankful to use my teaching and dance experience to help with choreography at the Academy of Children’s Theater.
Things that are important to me:
- Family- They mean everything to me.
- Education- I am committed to continual learning and excelling with what I do because of this.
- The arts community- Growing up the arts both balanced and enriched my life. I enjoy supporting the local arts scene.
- Community Service- I was taught from a young age to give back and to help others. It is important to me to have a job where I can help others and spend time volunteering.
- Peace of Mind- I am not a salesperson. I am here to help and assist my clients. I provide insight, wisdom, guidance, and a proven process. I want you in a home that is great for you. I want you to have peace of mind with your decisions because they are based on accurate insight instead of negative salesman tactics.
- Having fun- I want this to be a positive experience for you. We can have a lot of fun along the way and enjoy the process of buying or selling your home.